Smart & compassionate. An excellent attorney with good judgment and the ability to pick out the right facts to help win your case.
Mrs. Fuller is by far one of the best attorneys I have worked with. She is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. It's refreshing to see (...)
Mrs. Fuller is by far the best lawyer I have ever had the pleasure to meet; she is compassionate, kind, and well versed in her career field. (...)
Fuller Law Practice, Attorneys in Las Vegas Resolving Disputes, Preserving Your Rights, and Protecting Your Financial Resources
When legal matters hit too close to your heart, home, and bank account, you need an attorney that can resolve disputes, preserve your rights and protect your financial resources when life’s unexpected moments take a toll.
Fuller Law Practice is a full-service legal firm with experience in family law, personal injury, asset protection, and trademark protection. We are so ingrained in every aspect of our client’s most significant private moments and challenges that our suite of services ensures ongoing and turnkey legal support when and where you need it most:
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Termination of Parental Rights
When you need hope, a little problem-solving, and resilient legal counsel during the most challenging times, remember Fuller Law Practice and consider our experienced lawyers as your go-to resource for various legal matters that impact you, your family, and your finances.
How May We Help You?
How Can Fuller Law Practice Help with Legal Family Matters?
Delicate family matters demand care, respect, and understanding. The life issues that keep you up at night matter most to us—it’s our business, literally—and that’s how we treat every case until the issues are resolved.
Regarding Family Law matters, we are a resource for divorce, child custody and support, alimony, and other related family legal issues. We have experience in other services, including:
- In Divorce, we help you and your spouse agree on important decisions, divide assets, determine a custody arrangement or visitation with your children, and offer representation during divorce proceedings to ensure fair treatment.
- With Child Custody, we arrange a custody agreement that’s in the best interest of your children, which might include sole custody, primary custody, or joint custody.
- With Child Support payments, we determine a payment schedule based on both spouses’ income and contributions to ensure the children are well taken care of and you can cover your expenses.
- When Modifications or adjustments are needed to existing legal agreements such as child custody or child support, we help you petition for these modifications and position your case in court to reach a resolution.
- In Property Division, we help you and your spouse consider laws regarding community property and separate property to fairly distribute it after divorce.
- Regarding Alimony payments, we ensure the lesser-earning spouse can cover expenses and care for the family with alimony payments, whether temporary or long-term.
- Before marriage, Prenuptial Agreements can protect your and your spouse’s assets if you divorce. We ensure prenuptial agreements hold up in court.
- Adoption cases demand diligence and follow-through to reach the finish line. We help you file the necessary paperwork and protect you and your future child from legal issues.
When family issues or disputes arise, Fuller Law Practice can help you work through them efficiently and effectively.
Client Success Stories
My husband and I hired Rebecca Fuller mid “fight” with a very chaotic and messy case. It is such a mess and so convoluted, we expected her to not…
Mrs. Fuller is by far the best lawyer I have ever had the pleasure to meet; she is compassionate, kind, and well-versed in her career field. I hired her…
It appears to me from reading the one-star review below that Ms. Fuller actually earned 5 stars for not wasting the poster’s time and hard-earned…
I went there on Sept 2017 to establish a Trust in my name. I come from abroad, and I work in the software industry, so not at all comfortable with…
Rebecca has excellent judgment. She will tell you the truth regarding your situation, which might not be what you want to hear but will be what you…
Can I Use Your Firm for Estate Planning Needs?
Estate planning is one of the best ways to ensure your assets go to the people you care most about after death and avoid the legal system. We cover all of the bases with comprehensive end-of-life planning services, including:
- Estate Planning or over-arching asset protection is a collection of legal tools we use to ensure your legacy is preserved and your family’s future protected.
- Guardianship is a proceeding that designates a guardian for a loved one when they can no longer care for themselves.
- Trusts afford your family protection and privacy from probate court and ensure your assets are safe from the moment you create one.
- Probate court is the legal process used to distribute assets after someone dies. We help you navigate this challenging and sometimes costly process.
- Wills, simple end-of-life planning tools, are used to help you outline your final wishes and plan for your assets.
- Living Trusts are flexible options to move assets in and out as needed throughout your life and after death.
- POA will ensure you have choices for your end-of-life medical care or finances with an assigned power of attorney (POA).
When you need peace of mind and security, consider Fuller Law Practice and our suite of estate planning services to protect yourself and your family’s future.
How Do I Protect My Finances in a Car Accident?
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury in the United States. When your quality of life is impacted by a car accident, as well as your finances, we handle:
- Personal Injury cases, from car to truck to motorcycle accidents, we recover compensation on your behalf so you can live again.
- Car Accidents can hinder your ability to live and work. We manage your car accident lawsuit and pursue damages for your pain and suffering.
- Truck Accidents can leave you with severe injuries and lost wages. We protect your rights and attempt to recover your financial losses.
- Motorcycle Accidents can cause disfigurement and disability. We go after lost wages, compensation for medical expenses, and long-term treatment.
- Bicycle Accidents can leave you injured through no fault of your own. We help you heal and recover your losses from the driver.
- Pedestrian Accidents take away your ability to live and work. Our personal injury attorneys will ensure you get the financial relief you need to carry on.
After a car accident, make Fuller Law Practice your first call to start building a case and get your life—and finances—back on track.
Latest News & Insights
What Makes Fuller Law Practice Special?
We believe what we do at Fuller Law Practice is what makes us unique. It’s about you—and how we can add value and minimize the burden of your legal issue, whether it’s a family matter or a car accident.
- We focus on education and transparency: The last thing you want to be in the dark about is the looming legal issues related to your family, personal injury case, or estate plan. We focus on education and transparency with our clients, outlining every move and next step so that everyone understands the end goal.
- We’re a fierce advocate for you: Legal issues often can be too transactional, though that’s not how we play the game. We believe in advocating for our clients through and through, and that starts with our foundation and proactive approach to client service, as well as how we manage legal issues on your behalf.
- We manage complex legal matters, though we maintain our “small town” feel in a big city: It might feel like the Las Vegas city firms treat you like a number. We offer the best of both worlds at Fuller Law Practice: the experience of a big firm with a warm, friendly customer-service approach. That doesn’t mean we don’t have an edge in court, only that we haven’t lost our ability to treat situations with kid gloves and our clients with care.
We could continue telling you, but we’d like to show you why we’re a fit to handle your legal needs. Schedule a consultation to get to know our firm, our process, and how we care for our clients. Call us today: (702) 935-4144.
Fuller Law Practice is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, directly off US-95 at the Rainbow Curve, about a mile from Woofter Family Park, approximately 15 minutes from the Park Las Vegas, and about a 13-mile drive from our offices to the Harry Reid International Airport. When you need a savvy lawyer for life’s most challenging and unexpected moments, contact an experienced lawyer today: (702) 935-4144.